Sunday 23 June 2013

Bottle Tops Research

Click here to view my research on plastic bottle covers!

 I did this research because my classroom is working with another classroom to help the local school camp we go to every year for our inquiry. This year our inquiry is based on 'Enterprise'. We are helping Camp M.E.R.C. (marine education and recreation center) to bring back the marine education part of their workshops. We have worked out a way to help them by running an Amazing Race. We have also decided to gift them a present as a way of saying "thank you" for letting us choose their problem as our inquiry topic. The present is going to be a mural made out of bottle tops. First we needed to research on what colors the bottle tops came in. So here is my part of the research.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this mural will be amazing when we get it done :)